SAVES TIME! SAVES MONEY! SAVES YOUR BACK!
- Minimizes potential for lifting related injuries!
- The Binder E-Z Lift harness IS “The Safer way to lift”™
- No more compromising lifting posture!
- Eliminates need for single member lifts!
- Permits "TEAM" lifting
- Eliminates need for body-to-body contact!
- Reduces need to call for extra help.
- The Binder E-Z Lift is compact, portable (only 3 LBS), and easily attachable.
- Multi-size adjustable: MX = 34”– 62” chest. XLT = 58”– 82” chest.
- "Because Humans Don't Come With Handles!"™
How It Works - Watch Video
Polypropylene Web Strapping
Polypropylene webbing is a soft, flexible fabric of woven fibers. Made from thermoplastic resins, this versatile material is perfect for outdoor use due to its UV resistance and waterproof fibers. Polypropylene webbing won't stretch like Nylon webbing can, and is even resistant to harsh chemicals.
Denier Cordura 1000 Nylon Fabric
This material is coated on the back side for water resistance. The face side is finished with a durable water repellent.
Breaking Strength - 593/580 (warp/fill) (lbs, minimum)
2” Heavy Quick Duty Quick Side Release
Easy connection/release. Quick web strap adjustment. Buckle rated at 200lbs. each.